Savoring Thyme is a personal chef & catering service owned and operated by Chef Lisa Wilson, now serving Asheville and surrounding areas. In business since 2007.
Why hire Chef Lisa?
- You want to save time. Chef Lisa can save you 12-15 hours each week! You will spend less time shopping, cooking, and cleaning up, and more time enjoying your life!
- You want a healthier lifestyle. Restaurant meals are often laden with extra sodium, fat, and calories. Chef Lisa specializes in comfort foods that taste great without all the bad stuff. Busy families along with elite and professional athletes, including Tyler Hansborough, Mike Dunleavy and Adam Vinatieri, have enjoyed her meals since 2007, while meeting their specific needs during training and the regular season.
- You want to save money. If you're like most people, you buy groceries that spoil before you ever get the time to prepare them, then end up ordering take-out or eating out instead. By the time you factor in your bill, tip, & gasoline, hiring a personal chef can be less expensive than eating out at a moderately priced restaurant most nights. Its also a lot more convenient!
- You have food allergies or dietary restrictions. Lisa has worked extensively with families following gluten-free, dairy, nut, soy and egg free diets, giving them flavorful, varied meals they can enjoy everyday. Diabetic and cardiac patients also enjoy meeting their dietary guidelines while eating meals designed around their needs. She is a certified nutrition coach.
- You enjoy a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle. Lisa has been cooking for vegetarian and vegan clients for the last 6 years. She and her husband have been following a vegan diet since 2013. You will enjoy eating your way through her extensive and varied menu!
- You choose your menu. No assembly line service here. Family recipe you wish you had time to make? No problem. Hate onions but love garlic? Can do! You choose your menu every week, or let Lisa create one for you based on your preferences. Chef Lisa's highly personalized service is just right for you.